This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] MIPS: Fix n64 `ldconfig' for 32-bit objects
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:40:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] MIPS: Fix n64 `ldconfig' for 32-bit objects
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks, applied, although using a union between the two header types might
be cleaner than casting a pointer to one to a pointer to the other.
Joseph S. Myers