This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: cross-building the locale-archive for big-endian target?
- From: Sergei Poselenov <sposelenov at emcraft dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:20:36 +0300
- Subject: Re: cross-building the locale-archive for big-endian target?
- Organization: Emcraft Systems
- References: <47A06EA3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080130133114.GA15054@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 03:33:39PM +0300, Sergei Poselenov wrote:
Is it possible to build /usr/lib/locale/locale-archive
for the PowerPC target (big-endian) being on i386 machine
Not with FSF glibc; EGLIBC has a utility for this. Yes, the file
depends on endianness.
Thanks for the hint!
Is this a proprietary software? Google points me to www.eglibc.org
but I've got the CodeSourcery title page and not found any mentions