This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: Firefox crashes with this error "munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer: "
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: ying lcs <yinglcs at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:30:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Firefox crashes with this error "munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer: "
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 10:46:28PM -0600, ying lcs wrote:
> I build and run firefox 1.5 on fedora 5.
> It runs fine in most site, but for the site 'https://www.paypal.com'
> it cashes with this error "munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer: "
> Can you please tell me what am I missing?
These errors are never glibc's fault; they are bugs in your
application. Try asking the firefox developers instead.