This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ #2749] ports powerpc32/nofpu fixes.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sources dot redhat dot com, Joe Kerian <jkerian at linux dot ibm dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:33:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ #2749] ports powerpc32/nofpu fixes.
- References: <452E6622.email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 10:58:26AM -0500, Steven Munroe wrote:
> This patch fixes powerpc32/soft-fp specific build issues, work arounds
> for exsisting gcc bugs, and provide nofpu specific implementation of the
> *context functions to avoid sigills on hardware without-fpu. Finally
> updated the libm-test-ulps for the nominal differences between IEEE-128
> and IBM extended 128.
Steven, how does this and the other ports patch relate to the glibc
core patches? I'm willing to commit the ports bits for you if they
won't break anything on their own.