This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ #2749] soft-fp fixes
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Joe Kerian <jkerian at linux dot ibm dot com>, libc-ports at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:15:21 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ #2749] soft-fp fixes
- References: <452E65FE.email@example.com>
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Steven Munroe wrote:
> With this and related patches I declare the powerpc32 soft-fp build and
> functional issues resolved.
> This patch corrects functional issue we found in the soft-fp
> implementation while debugging the powerpc32 specific issues.
> We need to get these patches into libc trunc and then migrated to the
> soft-fp implementation for gcc-4.2.
As GCC soft-fp maintainer I believe that these patches are correct, and
once they are in glibc they are OK to go in GCC in any development stage,
including on 4.2 branch after 4.2 branches.
I'd like to ping my own unreviewed soft-fp patch:
Joseph S. Myers