This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: linuxthreads releases
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:16:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: linuxthreads releases
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 01:20:14PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> since there was no glibc-2.4 linuxthreads release, i assumed there werent
> going to be anymore ever ... are there any real plans for linuxthreads ? the
> 2.5 release of it makes me curious ...
There was not a glibc 2.4 linuxthreads tarball due to some bad timing.
The timing was easier this time.
I hope we don't have to keep making LinuxThreads releases. Once HPPA
NPTL is ready (is it?) and someone has done an m68k port, I fully
intend to stop taking care of it. The BSD guys still use it; I don't
know what will come of that.