This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/17998] New: ordinal indicators are lower-case, but islower disagrees
- From: "aoliva at sourceware dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:32:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/17998] New: ordinal indicators are lower-case, but islower disagrees
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 17998
Summary: ordinal indicators are lower-case, but islower
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: aoliva at sourceware dot org
CC: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
As part of the update to Unicode 7, it was noticed that such characters as Â
(U+00AA) and Â (U+00BA) were not regarded as lower-case letters by islower.
Unicode says they are, so islower is being fixed to agree.
There are further details about this in bug 14094 comment 34.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.