This is the mail archive of the
libc-help@sourceware.org
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: C11 Threads on MacOS?
- From: Quincey Koziol <koziol at lbl dot gov>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:46:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: C11 Threads on MacOS?
- Ironport-sdr: y19JFTF607cL2dnlrb+oAfHCwLuSGEvINKs00WsqrTi9ZoZuBXxYH0cBsmjxsRnljAEB6+nIdA w5rclfio0gSg==
- References: <DE0E9AA6-1E83-4988-B791-2CB843AB40B0@lbl.gov> <87r22puucr.fsf@mid.deneb.enyo.de>
Got it, thanks!
> On Nov 3, 2019, at 4:28 AM, Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
>
> * Quincey Koziol:
>
>> I see that C11 threads was added to glibc in the 2.28 release, but
>> how do I enable it for my builds? Is there another homebrew package
>> I should install?
>
> There is no glibc port for MacOS, and there are no plans to create
> one. You have to install GNU/Linux (or GNU/Hurd, but that is still
> experimental) in order to use glibc.