This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Can glibc be build without tls support
- From: santosh t <santosh2rhyme at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 21:48:42 +0530
- Subject: Re: Can glibc be build without tls support
- References: <CAPb14j7xskBxYVizS0SWqj-XX5bKFuCJ8=xbd8pRQx3Memail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for your reply .
Can I know which version of glibc can be build without tls support?
Thanks and regards
On Tue, 15 May 2018, 21:38 Carlos O'Donell, <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/15/2018 12:05 PM, santosh t wrote:
> > Can glibc-2.27 be build without tls support in gcc cross compiler?
> No. You must have TLS support in your architecture.