This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: GMail DMARC : 'ezmlm warning' - '550-5.7.1 DMARC policy. ... of google.com domain' not considered an authorized sender ?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Vas Dias <jason dot vas dot dias at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 12:18:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: GMail DMARC : 'ezmlm warning' - '550-5.7.1 DMARC policy. ... of google.com domain' not considered an authorized sender ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx08.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx08.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fweimer at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 181BAC0567B1
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 181BAC0567B1
- References: <CALyZvKxkvQEZgWyYOZF9Qo5-c-S9ED0-aR1No8XXXhLWAo28RA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 04/28/2017 08:11 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
On 04/26/2017 01:05 AM, Jason Vas Dias wrote:
Is this google's problem or your email sender's or my gmail settings ?
( I can't see anything in Gmail settings about 'authorized senders' or
Having a problem with your gmail sending account / or are authentications
for it sometimes transiently timing out ?
Google and Gmail (and Yahoo and others) broke mailing lists. There
should be a vast amount of information available out there under the
topic of DMARC and mailing lists. I don't know if the version of ezmlm
used on sourceware.org supports the usual workarounds for the breakage.
There may have been a misconfiguration which prevented the broken DMARC
workaround from being applied to the libc-help list.