This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Running unit tests after strip --strip-unneeded
- From: Will Hawkins <whh8b at virginia dot edu>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: "libc-help at sourceware dot org" <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:48:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: Running unit tests after strip --strip-unneeded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE+MWFtjELE+9w_tCQUv8r4hd7d3iGcEe+BGZQ9=2GFjDhnOiA@mail.gmail.com> <CALoOobOjhiwk19X-+oHtWJX-t=0L7PNDxO0pJMwKKGtfR4mZTg@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Will Hawkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> When I compile libc from source I get a shared libc that is about 10mb.
> Why do you believe that is a problem?
Not saying that it is a problem at all! I was just trying to decipher
the differences between the version that I built from the version that
Thanks for your response, Paul!
> Paul Pluzhnikov