This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Fwd: 2.25 nis/rpcsvc headers ?
- From: Jason Vas Dias <jason dot vas dot dias at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:27:00 +0000
- Subject: Fwd: 2.25 nis/rpcsvc headers ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALyZvKzd2TSd4Fe_Z5EZ=k4b5XRKioOvWD1-WX0UU0Gu-_BFLA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CALyZvKyDNxRfgMK3XK3P3e-PcfCVhsaqpp9aC_wsom-hDzgEXw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/12/2017 02:14 PM, Jason Vas Dias wrote:
> Oops, those headers were mistakenly copied by me from the glibc/include
> source directory in my attempts to get libtirpc to compile . This turned out
> not to be a viable solution.
> But please answer the question - why are there no installed headers in the
> directory when the root Makefile lists '$(wildcard nis/rpcsvc)' in
> $installed_headers ?
> Is there any way to resurrect their installation ?
> There is software such as libtirpc & libvirt which depend on an RPC
Would you please post your question to the list? Thanks.