This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Domains aliased to a pool of IP addresses doesn't get resolved
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Yuri Kanivetsky <yuri dot kanivetsky at gmail dot com>, libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:40:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Domains aliased to a pool of IP addresses doesn't get resolved
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMhVC3YY6X+=_dhRbHkw+=m_exfD0yva1mLP78dq8wy47wT3tg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/12/2015 10:35 AM, Yuri Kanivetsky wrote:
> When I run it in vagrant's ubuntu/vivid64 box (or other boxes, or
> supposedly VMs created manually, should I check it?) I get:
Are you running nscd in the VM? What are your resolv.conf settings
inside the VM? What does âdig keys.gnupg.netâ inside the VM report?