[Manual] Problems building the manual.

Dear glibc developers,

While fixing some patches for the glibc manual, a building problem has
come across and it's being very annoying.

While documenting a function, I am changing the safety annotations and
that seems to break the build. I have checked other files like
time.texi and they do exactly what I want to do. Let me illustrate
with an example:

If I define the function as follows, compiles perfectly:
@deftypefun thrd_t thrd_current (void)
@safety{@prelim{}@mtsafe{}@assafe{}@acsafe{}}
Returns the identifier of the calling thread.
@end deftypefun

However, just changing @mtsafe{} to @mtunsafe{} breaks the build:
@deftypefun thrd_t thrd_current (void)
@safety{@prelim{}@mtunsafe{}@assafe{}@acsafe{}}
Returns the identifier of the calling thread.
@end deftypefun
The error message I get is:
isothreads.texi:55:@safety{@prelim{}@mtunsafe{}@assafe{}@acsafe{}}
Makefile:88: recipe for target
'/home/jmtp/workspace/glibc-code/build/manual/stamp-summary' failed

The error message is even more confusing so I'm not really sure where to look.

Any ideas?

--
Juan Manuel Torres Palma.
Computer Science Student at Universidad de Granada.