This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: DNS Resolver library testing
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: rhollida at ciena dot com
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:20:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: DNS Resolver library testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9B8F4BBDF8AAA54693083BC8753AE3A70AB642B9A8 at ONWVEXCHMB05 dot ciena dot com> <55D7A668 dot 8020208 at gmail dot com> <9B8F4BBDF8AAA54693083BC8753AE3A70AB642B9BA at ONWVEXCHMB05 dot ciena dot com>
On 08/22/2015 12:38 AM, Holliday, Robert wrote:
> I need help from the GLIBC community.
> It takes a lot of time to analyze them and figure out what the issues are with the code.
> I have already submitted one to the libc-alpha mailing list, and nobody has even reviewed the issue.
Are you referring to this bug?
We need more information in order to verify that the change actually
fixes the problem you encountered. So far, you have only described the
change you want us to make, but you did not provide us with sufficient
information to reproduce the bug.
We really want to fix such defects, but we also want to carefully review
such changes and make sure that they are correct.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security