This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Buffer size issues in received dns messages
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 18:14:14 -0300
- Subject: Re: Buffer size issues in received dns messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9B8F4BBDF8AAA54693083BC8753AE3A70AB41D3AAE at ONWVEXCHMB05 dot ciena dot com>
On 03-08-2015 17:56, Holliday, Robert wrote:
> Bug 18665 - In send_dg, the recvfrom function is NOT always using the buffer size of a newly created buffer.
> I have submitted this issue a while ago, and I was wondering how I could get somebody to
> review the issue.
> I want to move this issue from BUG to PATCH.
Thanks for reporting. To change the bug report from BUG to PATCH one must
first send a correct patch to libc-alpha with a formatted diff against
master, a ChangeLog entry along with a bug description (which I think one
can get from bug report) and if possible a reproducer testcase. Could you
work on this steps?