This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Buffer size issues in received dns messages
- From: "Holliday, Robert" <rhollida at ciena dot com>
- To: "libc-help at sourceware dot org" <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:56:37 -0400
- Subject: Buffer size issues in received dns messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Bug 18665 - In send_dg, the recvfrom function is NOT always using the buffer size of a newly created buffer.
I have submitted this issue a while ago, and I was wondering how I could get somebody to
review the issue.
I want to move this issue from BUG to PATCH.