This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Thread safety of functions generated when using -ffinite-math-only gcc command option
- From: David Livshin <david dot livshin at dalsoft dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:40:04 +0300
- Subject: Thread safety of functions generated when using -ffinite-math-only gcc command option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
gcc ( when called with -ffinite-math-only option ) generates calls to
"__<name>_finite" functions ( e.g. __exp_finite ) - which of these
functions are thread safe?
May it be assumed that "__<name>_finite" function is thread safe iff
"<name>" is thread safe?
Thank you in advance,