This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: pthread_barrier_wait help
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: Jagadish_gmail <jagadishkotra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-help <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:51:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: pthread_barrier_wait help
- References: <520BED4E dot 9060301 at gmail dot com>
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Jagadish_gmail <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am a graduate student and I am looking for some help with glibc. I am
> working on a project where I am trying to modify pthread_barrier_wait.c()
> code. I see that the hand-optimized pthread_barrier_wait.S (assembler
> version) is currently being used as I am on X86 architecture.
> I want my build scripts to use the generic pthread_barrier_wait.c instead of
> the hand-optimized pthread_barrier_wait.S.
> Can you please let me know what changes do I need to make to use this c
> version of the code instead of the hand-optimized assembler version ?
Just remove (or rename) the .S version of the code from your source
tree and the build mechanism should fallback to using the generic