This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: loading binary prevent segfault on dl-load. #15535
- From: Ilya Plenne <libbkmz dot dev at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:48:48 +0800
- Subject: Re: loading binary prevent segfault on dl-load. #15535
- References: <CAC1xz-Q8=P=tfJ5ruReM5zra+dF+ThNaeC8vSswG_YY0N1dEcw at mail dot gmail dot com>
I need some help to produce more detailed explanation in my bug discussion.
I'm using Archlinux on it. I get PKGBUILD, and change options, to
disable strip and enable debug. So, after end of compilation, I
installed this package and paste the gdb backtrace into bug
description. What does it mean:
>> run it via the *new* dynamic linker you just built with all of the required libraries on the path
And what rpath, in my situation should I use?