This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: Has dlopen() behaviour changed between libc 4.1 and libc 4.4?
- From: David Aldrich <David dot Aldrich at EMEA dot NEC dot COM>
- To: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: "libc-help at sourceware dot org" <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:23:47 +0000
- Subject: RE: Has dlopen() behaviour changed between libc 4.1 and libc 4.4?
- References: <41302A7145AC054FA7A96CFD03835A0A0B72B3F9 at EX10MBX02 dot EU dot NEC dot COM> <20130513154927 dot GA11655 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
> > Please can anyone suggest a fix for this problem?
> Could you provide simple makefile which compiles libraries libA,... with
> dependecies that lead to this behaviour?
> to get your behaviour? We cannot help without that data.
Thanks for your reply. Does this mean that you need a complete test case, including source files?
If so, I will have to leave this problem for now because I don't have the time to put that together (our application is large and I would need to greatly edit it).