Re: Regarding "Inconsistency detected by ld.so" 32 Bit Elf

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Karthikeyan Shanmugam
<karthikeyan24s@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I tried certain things with prelink tool to relocate those libraries and able to successfully to relocate in expected place. But, I like to achieve the same thing using linker script tweak.

Why? If you have it working with prelink just use prelink.

Changes to the linker script won't guarantee the dynamic loader
doesn't load your application elsewhere.

The best ways to do what you want is via prelink, because the loader
is trying to honour the prelink.

Changing the linker script is fragile.

If you really want to change the linker script you'll need to post the
entire linker script for review.