Re: lazy library loading

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 4:24 AM, Andrew Senkevich
<andrew.n.senkevich@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am interesting in lazy library loading technology, and how to enable
> it in libc/eglibc.

Glad to hear that! We are always interested in new developers helping
with the project.

> May be some implementation plan already exist?

I am not aware of any implementation of lazy library loading for GNU/Linux.

So the next question I have is: What problem are you trying to solve?

One of the most expensive operation is symbol binding and that is
already deferred by lazy symbol resolution.

Why do you need lazy library loading?

Have you experimented with this and do you have any relative
performance numbers?