This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Cross build glibc-port2.7 problem with tls and kernel version.
- From: takanobu watanabe <rreedd555 at gmail dot com>
- To: schwab at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:01:22 +0900
- Subject: Re: Cross build glibc-port2.7 problem with tls and kernel version.
>> $ ../../glibc-2.7/configure --with-headers=/usr/arm/src/linux/include
> You need to run "make headers_install" in your kernel tree and point
> --with-headers to the usr/include directory inside it.
at that time I did it too.
I think maybe ARM (v5tejl) is not support TLS.
and also all asm-generic did copy to asm.
then I try comment out it,Because anyway when compile glibc --without-tls.
/* We reuire TLS support in the tools.
# error "TLS support is required."
Now compile error is
../include/limits.h:125:26 error: limits.h: No such file or directory.
Interesting which limits.h are none...
target is ARM (v5tejl) .
cross compiler is Sourcery G++ Lite for ARM GNU/Linux 2010q1-202.