This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: configuring glibc-2.8 for arm
- From: Petr Baudis <pasky at suse dot cz>
- To: Abhijeet Tripathi <abhijeet dot tripathy at yahoo dot co dot in>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org,"abhijeet dot tripathy at gmail dot com" <abhijeet dot tripathy at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:15:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: configuring glibc-2.8 for arm
- References: <op.u3j1jiomymescj@abhijeet-pc>
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 01:23:32AM +0530, Abhijeet Tripathi wrote:
> I am trying to build glibc-2.8 for arm-1176 baseboard. As arm is
> maintained separately through glibc-ports package, therefore I
> downloaded glibc-ports-2.8 package but I am not able to configure it
> properly with glibc.
Do you have any special reason to use 2.8 in particular?
I don't know much about ARM, but openSUSE glibc has ARM build working,
so you might want to look at glibc package for 11.2 and use the specfile
as guide for your ARM build.
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.
That's the problem, they need to read them. -- Don Knuth