Re: inlining failed

Carlos O'Donell pÃÅe v So 29. 11. 2008 v 23:14 +0100:
> On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Dominik TÃborskà <bremby@seznam.cz> wrote:
> > Now I don't know how to get over this.
> > It seems to me Glibc is not very secured when I have to turn off stack
> > protector and FORTIFY_SOURCE checks...
>
> Do you have information to back up your claim that it is not secure?
>
> Have you checked to see if the distros have patches against glibc to
> make it build with these options?
>
> Cheers,
> Carlos.

I haven't made any test to prove Glibc is not secured. I am just
guessing. I said "it seems to me" :-)

I haven't checked any patches, but why is Glibc written the way to be
built with these options?

Please, I am just a young noob, don't expect much from my knowledge. I
am still a student.

Oh, and another question - is there a way to apply some CFLAGS
parameters to only a part of Glibc?

Dominik