Re: __protocol_available usage?

 > Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:
>> Where should we use __protocol_available?  Where should a prototype be
>> added?

 > The function was supposed to be used in one of the name lookup
 > functions.  If I remember correctly it was a piece of the
 > specification which got dropped or is not yet included.  I can't
 > remember exactly anymore.  The function can be commented out for now.

Committed,

Andreas

2000-12-27  Andreas Jaeger  <aj@suse.de>

	* sysdeps/mach/hurd/if_index.c (__protocol_available): Uncomment,
	it's not needed at the moment.
	* sysdeps/generic/if_index.c (__protocol_available): Likewise.
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/if_index.c (__protocol_available): Likewise.

--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de