Re: patch with larger errors for "float"

       Dear Carlos,

thank you for your detailed review of my patch. Attached is a v2.
I removed test cases for atan2, cosh, erf and sin which did not
give larger errors, as noticed by Joseph (probably because I did
not use the testrun.sh wrapper, thus I used a previous glibc version).

> Just to confirm, does it pass make check without regression?

well, not really. I get *before* and after my patch:

Summary of test results:
    141 FAIL
   5025 PASS
     34 UNSUPPORTED