missing messages for release 2.30.9000

Once again I'm not informed that new version is released.

I note some activities for version 2.30.9000. After check I cannot see changes in 2.30.9000 that need translation, but this does not mean that lib C team must ignore translation team.

Please always to send message to translators.
Even the fact that there is no update in main text, translators could decide to improve existing translation for new release.

Regards,
Roumen Petrov