Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen

On 31/12/2019 13:29, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:

> - vDSO refactor and fixes
>     https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2019-12/msg00597.html
>
> Adhemerval, I see some reviews and change requests.  Are you waiting for
> reviews on the rest of your patches or do you intend to post a v3
> patchset?  I can help with reviews on Thursday if nobody gets to it by then.

I will check the review already done and send updated versions, thanks
for checking on it.

> - Add libm_alias_finite for _finite symbols
>     https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2019-10/msg00627.html
>     It moves the _finite symbol to compat symbols and not enable them
>     for newer architectures.
>
> Adhemerval, would you be OK with dropping this off the blocker list if a
> review suggests that the patchset needs an update?  I'll do a review on
> Thursday and if there are no changes needed, you can push it in.
> However if the patchset needs changes, I'll help with reviews of the
> updated patchset too, but you can commit after the 2.31 release.  Does
> that sound reasonable?

I will be around on Thursday and Friday, so if see anything need change
we can try to sort this out by Friday and if by then it is not already
ready I will postpone to 2.31.