Re: nss/tst-nss-db-endgrent - selinux required?

On 11/27/19 5:22 PM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
>> I suspect that's somehow Gentoo's build sandbox / namespacing at work once
>> more; too many moving parts. Will have a closer look. Tentatively only our
>> problem.
>
> Confirmed, this is our build system. (It affects tst-nss-test3 tst-nss-db-
> endpwent tst-nss-db-endgrent).

You're not the only one with problems like that. We have similar problems
with our own infrastructure. This is relatively new tech and we need to
sort out these issues one-by-one.

If you run into anything that is unfixable, please come back and talk to
us about this.

Carlos.