New system calls, fsopen()/fsconfig()/fsmount() and friends

Hi all,

I see the names for the new system calls fsopen()/fsconfig()/fsmount()
and friends have been added to the syscall names list in the repo.

I'm wondering what the process is for adding them to glibc.

I would like to help out with what needs to be done to properly
add them to glibc but I'm not familiar with the processes involved.

Things like, where should the constant defines end up, and how do
they get there from the kernel headers, how are they kept up to
date, etc. ?

And what are the conventions used when writing functions that wrap
these calls, and anything else I should know to do this?

If anyone can help me out on this I would appreciate it.

Ian