For the practical sake of the gerrit experiment --- Don't change the commit message.

Florian,

I think from a practical stand point we don't need to record
the Reviewed-by: lines for the reviews done in Gerrit.

Lets just pretend that they would get added in the future.
This way we can focus on what the real workflow would be like.

This way if you get at +2 in Gerrit just assume you can push
without all the other work.

Does this sound OK to you?

Carlos.