Re: [review v3] slotinfo in struct dtv_slotinfo_list should be flexible array [BZ #25...

* Carlos O'Donell:

> On 11/12/19 5:18 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> * Carlos O'Donell:
>>
>>> If the new glibc cannot be compiled with gcc8 or gcc9 for nios2, then that's
>>> a problem though. It immediately makes it difficult to test a new glibc on
>>> existing systems without upgrading the system compiler.
>>
>> I don't think nios2 systems have system compilers as such …
>
> I don't really know what to call the SDK compiler that comes from Altera.
>
> I'm going to call them "system compilers", though I'm open to other terms.

Those are cross-compilers, part of the SDK.  What we call system
compilers are the native compilers installed in /usr.  Typically, they
provide libgcc and libstdc++, but that varies between distributions.