Re: How to keep Reviewed-by lines in git commits with gerrit.

* Carlos O'Donell:

> On 11/12/19 3:14 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Ah, it wasn't clear to me if that was auto-generated.  Then it would
>> indeed help to enable push-to-sourceware for further tests.
>
> Right, we could turn this on, but then we'd have to carefully tune the
> set of reviewers, and split them into two groups.

The set of +2 reviewers is already restricted.  At least people
complained about this.

Can we use groups to manage CLA status?  We'll need two, one for
personal CLAs (can change email address) and one for employer CLAs
(may have to be revoked on email address change; we don't need to
start out with an automated process for that).