This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC: test-in-container vs ld.so
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 09:25:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: test-in-container vs ld.so
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* DJ Delorie:
> Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
>> But I think we are already doing that? test-container is run via
>> ld.so, but the actual test is not?
> Here's nss/tst-nss-test3, with some newlines and tabs added for readability:
Ah, then it's just a matter of replacing $(host-test-program-cmd) with
$(built-program-file), I think.