This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] nptl: Add pthread_clockjoin_np
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Mike Crowe <mac at mcrowe dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:31:30 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] nptl: Add pthread_clockjoin_np
- References: <email@example.com>
On 18/09/2019 09:30, Mike Crowe wrote:
> The aim of this series is to add pthread_clockjoin_np, which works
> like pthread_timedjoin_np except it accepts an additional parameter to
> indicate which clock the timeout should be measured against.
> The naming matches the pthread_cond_clockwait,
> pthread_mutex_clocklock, sem_clockwait, etc. functions added in glibc
> v2.30 and documented at http://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1216.
> The series also includes some minimal documentation for
> pthread_tryjoin_np and pthread_timedjoin_np, along with some new
> Thanks to everyone who provided feedback for the first version of
> this series.
>  https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2019-06/msg00911.html
I think your patchset it ready to push upstream. I have fixed the small
nits I brought on the review along with some more specific changes below:
- Move the NEWS entry for pthread_clockjoin_np to its own bullet on
- Moved __pthread_clockjoin_ex to a hidden definition and removed the
- Added some missing one line file description.
I also pushed the set on a personal branch . If you are ok with this
set, I would like to push it upstream.