This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch v1] malloc: fix set_max_fast "impossibly small" value
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:09:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch v1] malloc: fix set_max_fast "impossibly small" value
"Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does this fix bug 24903? If it does please add "(Bug 24903)" to the
> first line of your git commit.
Yes and done.
> I assume this message is your git format-patch HEAD~1 output.
Yes, that way everyone can see exactly what the commit is :-)
> OK for master with the following fixed:
> - Add "(Bug 24903)" to the git commit first line.
> - Apply both commit message changes.
Done and pushed!