Re: [review v2] wcsrtombs: Do not call wcsnlen on input with wrong length [BZ #23711]

* Simon Marchi:

>> (Or maybe that happened because I edited the commit message in Gerrit?)
>
> Indeed, the v2 is because you have updated the commit message in Gerrit, we
> can see the diff between v1 and v2 here:
>
> https://gnutoolchain-gerrit.osci.io/r/c/glibc/+/445/1..2//COMMIT_MSG
>
> Editing the commit message directly on Gerrit is the same as if you'd edit
> it locally and pushed the patch again, it creates a new version of the patch.

Hmm.  I'm surprised that there are versions for WIP patches.  In any
case, the first review after leaving WIP status should probably mail out
all the diffs.

The present state makes the WIP feature rather useless IMHO because
despite the WIP status, it seems that you are stuck with what you put
into Gerrit.

Thanks,
Florian