This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] aarch64: Optimized memcpy and memmove for Kunpeng processor
- From: "Zhangxuelei (Derek)" <zhangxuelei4 at huawei dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Yikun Jiang <yikunkero at gmail dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Wilco Dijkstra <Wilco dot Dijkstra at arm dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, jiangyikun <jiangyikun at huawei dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 03:22:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] aarch64: Optimized memcpy and memmove for Kunpeng processor
> At present Huawei does not have an employer disclaimer.
> If any of this work can be claimed by Huawei then it cannot be
> integrated into glibc.
> The FSF is following up with Huawei about this. There was some
> confusion over exactly what kind of disclaimer, personal vs.
> employer, was being requested.
> My sincerest apologies for the delay as we sort this out.
We have receveid and replied the mail from @Craig, it seems we need request corporate assignment.
I will sync our results ASAP after @Craig replied.
Thanks for your attention and reminder.