This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] aarch64: Optimized memcpy and memmove for Kunpeng processor
- From: "Zhangxuelei (Derek)" <zhangxuelei4 at huawei dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Yikun Jiang <yikunkero at gmail dot com>, Wilco Dijkstra <Wilco dot Dijkstra at arm dot com>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, jiangyikun <jiangyikun at huawei dot com>, Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 13:22:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] aarch64: Optimized memcpy and memmove for Kunpeng processor
> Has there been a reply to this question?
> If yes, it didn't make it to the list. Thanks.
Yes, I replied 2 days ago as follow.
>> What is the current status of Huawei's copyright assignment with the
> Yes, we have already signed the copyright assignment with FSF at 09
> Oct. 2019. My CLA ID is 1436346.