This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Sync "language", "lang_name", "territory", "country_name"
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mike FABIAN <mfabian at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 23:10:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Sync "language", "lang_name", "territory", "country_name"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Carlos O'Donell:
> On 9/18/19 11:19 AM, Mike FABIAN wrote:
>> According to feedback from Rafał Lużyński, I made
>> country_name "Polska"
>> instead of "Polsko" in szl_PL.
>> The rest of the patch is unchanged. New patch attached.
> Great work here.
> Is there any way we can make the sync automated?
I recommend against that because it has introduced regressions in the
past. See bug 15601.