This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Question regarding y2038-preliminaries patches
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, Lukasz Majewski <lukma at denx dot de>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Alistair Francis <alistair dot francis at wdc dot com>, Alistair Francis <alistair23 at gmail dot com>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 12:14:57 -0300
- Subject: Re: Question regarding y2038-preliminaries patches
- References: <20191023142314.36b788b9@jawa> <CAKCAbMhfMDi2fOPGqhHyUtEEiCO8hy_4=9ih7u=0-gW2+nrAww@mail.gmail.com>
On 23/10/2019 10:50, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 8:23 AM Lukasz Majewski <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I would like to ask you if you are planning to apply some patches from
>> the series for y2038-preliminaries:
>> Especially, the patches which perform internal glibc conversions - two
>> most notable:
> Unfortunately, I do not have any time for glibc work right now, and
> probably won't for the rest of the calendar year. If anyone wants to
> take over the y2038-preliminaries patchset please go ahead.
> (As a general rule, please feel free to take over any of the
> unfinished patchsets I have posted to libc-alpha and see them through
> to completion.)
I can take over them the patches, I will check if there is need to some
mode adjustments and I will sent an updated version.