This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] simplify debugging in-container tests (and regular tests)
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 14:31:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] simplify debugging in-container tests (and regular tests)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* DJ Delorie:
> + while (wait_for_debugger)
> + ;
Can you put a usleep call into the loop or something like that?
Hard busy-waiting seems to be a bit excessive.
(pause does not fail with EINTR when attaching GDB, so that doesn't