This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] Remove finite-math tests
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Wilco Dijkstra <Wilco dot Dijkstra at arm dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:14:27 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] Remove finite-math tests
- References: <VI1PR0801MB2127ADD8EDE0A2E3E6935E9F83E20@VI1PR0801MB2127.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 16/07/2019 15:19, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 26/06/2019 10:59, Wilco Dijkstra wrote:
>> Remove the finite-math tests from the testsuite - these are no longer
>> useful after removing math-finite.h header.
>> Passes buildmanyglibc, build&test on x86_64 and AArch64.
>> 2019-06-26 Wilco Dijkstra <email@example.com>
>> * math/Makefile: Update to remove finite-math tests.
>> * math/gen-libm-test.py: Remove setting of NON_FINITE.
>> * math/libm-test-driver.c: Remove TEST_FINITE, flag_test_finite.
>> * math/libm-test-support.h: Remove flag_test_finite declartion.
>> * math/libm-test-support.c: Remove NON_FINITE support.
>> * math/test-finite-macros.c: Remove file.
>> * math/test-math-finite.h: Likewise.
>> * math/test-math-inline.h: Remove TEST_FINITE.
>> * math/test-math-no-finite.h : Remove file.
>> * math/test-math-vector.h: Remove TEST_FINITE.
>> * math/test-signgam-finite.c: Remove test.
>> * math/test-signgam-finite-c11.c: Likewise.
>> * math/test-signgam-finite-c99.c: Likewise.
> LGTM with just one modification regarding TEST_EXCEPTIONS below.
> Reviewed-by: Adhemerval Zanella <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I chatted with Wilco and I will commit this patch shortly with the
small modification I pointed out on his behalf.