This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] S390: Add new s390 platform z15.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:41:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S390: Add new s390 platform z15.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Stefan Liebler:
> The new IBM z15 is added to platform string array.
> The macro _DL_PLATFORMS_COUNT is incremented.
I think you can commit this without review as the s390 machine
That being said, I verified that "z15" is the spelling used on the IBM
web site, so this change looks appropriate. Do you recommend
backporting this change?