This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Work around GCC 10 warning regression in string/tester.c
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 14:41:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Work around GCC 10 warning regression in string/tester.c
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Joseph Myers:
> Any comments on either the patch itself or the principle of working
> around such issues in glibc to allow more effective testing if not
> fixed quickly in GCC?
I think we should disable those middle-end warnings for the entire file