This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 0/1] ru_UA locale: use copy "ru_RU" in LC_TIME (bug 25044)
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Mikhail Gribanov <mikhail dot gribanov at gmail dot com>, Keld Simonsen <keld at keldix dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 22:30:24 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [PATCH 0/1] ru_UA locale: use copy "ru_RU" in LC_TIME (bug 25044)
Since the solution is controversial I would like to hear
feedback from Mikhail and/or Keld (CC). This patch does not
determine whether lower or uppercase is correct, just says
that ru_RU and ru_UA should be the same.