This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Enable passing arguments to the inferior in debugglibc.sh
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot net dot br>
- To: Arjun Shankar <arjun dot is at lostca dot se>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 16:56:54 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enable passing arguments to the inferior in debugglibc.sh
- References: <20190930150401.GA27942@aloka.lostca.se>
On Mon, 30 Sep 2019, Arjun Shankar wrote:
>This patch adds the ability to run debugglibc.sh's inferior program with
>arguments specified on the command line. This enables convenient debugging
>of non-testcase programs such as iconv/iconv_prog or other dynamically
>linked programs. Program arguments may be passed using `--' as a separator.
This patch looks good to me. Thanks.
Reviewed-by: Gabriel F. T. Gomes <firstname.lastname@example.org>