Your personal data is at risk! Change your password immediately!

Hello!

I am a representative of the Chaos hacking group.
In the period from 30/06/2019 to 23/09/2019, we gained access to your
account bug-glibc@gnu.org by hacking one of the GNU.ORG mail servers.

Have you changed your password yet?
Good! But our program intercepts it every time. And every time I we your new
password!

By accessing your email account, it was easy to connect to your device's
operating system.

At the moment all of your contacts are known to us. We also have access to
your messengers and your correspondence.
All this information is already stored on my pendrive.

We are also aware of your intimate adventures on the Internet.
We know that you love adult sites and we know about your sex addictions.
You have very interesting and unique taste (do you understand what I mean?).

When browsing these pages, your device's camera turns on automatically.
What you watch is recorded and saved on our server.

At the moment, several compromising video recordings have been collected.
>From the moment you read this letter, after 120 hours, all your contacts in
this email inbox and in messengers will receive these clips and files along
with correspondence.

If you do not want this, transfer 2,000.00 GBP to our unique Bitcoin wallet.

Send exactly:
0.26127103 BTC

to our Bitcoin wallet:

35J2aSRpWtb5SxJyv2PH24Ux8RofcN1qKi

The address is case-sensitive - copy it.

As soon as your transfer is confirmed, all your contacts and video recording
will automatically delete immediately.
If no money arrives on time, the video and correspondence files will be sent
to all your contacts.

You decide ... Pay or live in hell with shame ...

We believe that this whole story will teach you how to use the gadgets
correctly!
Everyone loves adult sites, but you are out of luck.
For the future - just stick the sticker on your device's camera when
visiting adult sites!

Take care of yourself!

https://whale-alert.io/